Forums » News and Announcements

MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory M Mesos

• September 26, 2018 9:18 AM CEST

Fantasy Theme World, although dull, at least had a sense of battle. Granted, I don't think anybody in KMS was really demanding that FTW have a new storyline, so it came out of nowhere for me too.Personally, I thought it was not mind-blowing nice or anything. I guess you are right that it lacked any major conflict that was not quickly hand-waved off, but I found it cute overall. Moreso than Squirrel-Boy attempting to Pick-Up Artist his way. Best online shop to buy cheap Maplestory M Mesos for all servers on MMOGO.COM

Maybe I'd be better served pointing to other, older revamps, like Mushroom Kingdom, that likewise got a new story for no specific reason, but feels like it had a bit more work set in, imo. Or Korean Folk City and Mushroom Shrine which had some fairly beefy narrative content added to them that sounded pretty good. Can't recall much about the original versions of those two, but the changes seemed fairly important.

Anyhow, it's all just my view. I personally never discovered FTW and I feel like this revamp did for FTW than any of those revamps did for theirs. I can not speak for anyone else about the situation.Ok, whatever you enjoy the new theme or not, it is only here, so men, let's try the brand new theme today and then we can make a desion hwether it is the theme we love and expect! And should you need some maplestory 2 mesos, just visit MMOak, we'll assist you and offer you support in match.

The original story was researching a theme park, this new one is. . .help some dude you don't understand get some because. . .reasons? It doesn't even really have anything to do with the theme park either, out of trying to scare some girl senseless on the rides. The questline had characters included, doing things because you explored the park to acquire mesos as rewards. The brand new one mainly just has this loser squirrel dude trying and failing to obtain a nut, except for MaplestoryM Mesos a few love-hating dude popping up out of nowhere at the end for some reason?

You can buy Cheap Maplestory M Mesos from MMOGO and get Fast trade in Trade Station,please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html