Foren » Support

sound difficult

• 468 Beiträge
    12. Juli 2018 03:03:45 CEST

TORONTO Penny Hardaway Jersey , Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- The 18-year-old Belinda Bencic of Switzerland beat the fifth seed Ana Ivanovic in straight sets (6-4, 6-2) at Rogers Cup quarterfinals to continue her rise in the WTA rankings.

The Friday's victory was the teenager's fourth of the season against a top-10 ranked player. She previously beat world No. 5 ranked Caroline Wozanaki twice and No. 7 Agnieszka Radwanska.

"I felt amazing on the court, like everything worked," said Bench following the victory in Toronto. "I was just in kind of a flow... I didn't think about the score. I think it was just perfect today."

Since being named the 2013 ITF Junior World Champion two years ago, Bencic has shot up the WTA rankings. In 2014, she started the year ranked 186 before finishing No. 33.

In 2015 Orlando Magic Evan Fournier Jersey , Bencic captured her first WTA title in Eastbourne in June and is currently ranked No. 20 in the world.

Bencic will face one of the toughest challenges of her career Saturday against world No. 1 Serena Williams in the semi-finals.

"Tomorrow I'm just going to enjoy the match. I have nothing to lose, so I can totally like go on the court and be just so relaxed," said Bencic. "I hope I will play like today."

Williams defeated Italian Roberta Vinci in straight sets (6-4, 6-3) to extend her undefeated streak in Toronto to fourteen matches and is vying for her fourth Rogers Cup title.

On the other side of the draw, No. 2 seed Simona Halep of Romania advanced to the by defeating defending champion and No. 6 seed, Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in three sets.

Despite losing the first set 0-6 Orlando Magic Aaron Gordon Jersey , Halep managed to win the subsequent sets 6-3, 6-1 to claim what was also her 300th career WTA victory.

Halep will face No. 15 seed Sara Errani of Italy, who beat Ukrainian qualifier Lesia Tsurenko in straight sets (6-4, 6-4) in the other semifinal match, tomorrow.

Meanwhile in doubles action, former singles No. 1 Martina Hingis and her partner Sonia Mirza of India advanced to the semis with a victory over the Chinese Taipei sisters Evan Fournier Magic Jersey , Hao-Ching Chan and Yung-Jan Chan.

Hingis and Mirza will face the No. 4 seeded pair of Caroline Garcia of France and Katarina Srebotnik of Slovenia.

The other doubles match will feature Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the United States and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic taking on Kristina Miladenovic of France and Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic.

PARIS, April 28 (Xinhua) -- Following are the standings of French Ligue 1 after a rescheduled match on Tuesday (tabulated under matches played, won, drawn, lost, goals for Aaron Gordon Magic Jersey , against and points):

1. Paris Saint-Germain 34 20 11 3 70 33 71

2. Lyon 34 20 8 6 68 29 68

3. Monaco 34 17 11 6 43 23 62

4. Saint-Etienne 34 16 12 6 42 27 60

5. Marseille 34 17 6 11 65 41 57

6. Bordeaux 34 15 10 9 42 41 55

7. Montpellier 34 15 7 12 43 35 52

8. Lille 34 14 8 12 34 33 50

9. Rennes 34 13 10 11 35 39 49

10. Nantes 34 11 11 12 27 34 44

11. Guingamp 34 13 4 17 36 46 43

12. Nice 34 11 8 15 38 44 41

13. Bastia 34 10 10 14 34 42 40

14. Toulouse 34 11 6 17 36 53 39

15. Caen 34 10 8 16 46 51 38

16. Lorient 34 11 5 18 39 48 38

17. Reims 34 10 8 16 41 59 38

18. Evian 34 11 4 19 36 52 37

19. Metz 34 7 9 18 30 49 30

20. Lens 34 6 8 20 29 55 26

When you are facing the prospect of a divorce, or if divorce proceedings are already in full swing for you, you may be at a point where you are re thinking the whole thing. Let s face it, divorces are emotionally painful and very costly from a financial perspective. If you have any lingering doubts about whether a divorce is the right move for you as a couple or if you are going toward the divorce kicking and screaming all the way then read on. Ultimately, it all boils down to forgiving your spouse so you can both move on.

If you were the one who decided to end the marriage, you may be having second thoughts now. Maybe going through the divorce process has made you reconsider whether this was the wisest thing for you to do. After all Evan Fournier Kids Jersey , would it be worth giving things another try? Remember, you have the upper hand in this situation (believe it or not). You just need to swallow your pride and apologize to your spouse. You have to explain that you acted too hastily and that you wish you had not done so. Explain that you want to reconsider the whole idea of the divorce. Let them know you acted rashly.

This might sound difficult to do at first, but it is a necessary step if you want them back. After all, if you are the one who set the ball in motion, your spouse may have by now come around to agreeing that this was the best move for the two of you. Now that you are deep into it, you need to find out just what your spouse is feeling about your situation. Make it known that you were in the wrong. You may still be able to save the marriage just by admitting you made a mistake.

On the other hand Aaron Gordon Kids Jersey , if your spouse is the one who initiated the divorce, then you have a bit more work in front of you. First, you are probably feeling a lot of anger right now toward your spouse for what they have done. Well, you need to start by closing your eyes and, in your heart, forgiving your spouse for setting the divorce wheels in motion. You need to be able to explain Evan Fournier Youth Jersey , without judging or accusing your spouse of anything, that you believe your marriage can be saved. Even if you have already tried this and it failed, try again. Remember, a lot of what comes across to your spouse stems from how you feel, deep down inside, not just the words you say.

The important thing is to remain mature and in control of your emotions. This is Aaron Gordon Youth Jersey , of course, not always easy to do. After all, what you are going through is an emotional thing for everyone involved. A bit of crying is probably okay, but do not let things come apart to where you are getting hysteri.