Foren » Introduce Yourself

racist Kopen Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Zwart Rood

• 545 Beiträge
    13. Juni 2018 07:37:21 CEST

SYDNEY Heren Air VaporMax Zwart Goud Kopen , Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- A senior Australian police official launched a blistering attack against his senior colleagues on Friday, accusing them of character assassination, vendettas Heren Vapormax Flyknit Rood Zwart Kopen , racism and more.

The New South Wales (NSW) Deputy Commissioner Nick Kaldas told a NSW parliamentary inquiry into the secret police operation that his personal and professional life had been turned upside down.

"I have suffered much and gained little," he said, as he delivered a scathing attack on state ombudsman Bruce Barbour.

Kaldas was one of 114 police officers who were target of a secret police anti-corruption operation Heren Vapormax Flyknit Grijs Kopen , including surveillance and phone tapping over two years.

The operation was run by now NSW police commissioner Andrew Scipione and Kaldas' now equal ranking deputy Catherine Burn, a fierce Kaldos rival within the NSW police executive, according to many reports.

Although cleared of any wrongdoing after the covert Operation MascotFlorida began in 2000 Heren Air Max 97 2017 Retro Zilver Kopen , Kaldas' career stalled despite a shining record, including heading up the undercover and homicide squad, as well drafting key structural reforms for Australia's biggest police force.

"My experience with the Ombudsman was that having made a complaint in late 2012 and providing a material and a written submission in 2013 Kopen Heren Air Max 97 Ultra Zwart Wit , I was called down for a hearing on the 5th of September 2014," Kaldas told the inquiry which broadcast live on television Friday.

"I attended to face an onslaught, a concerted attack on my integrity and credibility. An enormous amount of material was put to me and yet again my emails phone records Kopen Heren Air Max 97 Ultra Zwart , diary, notebooks etc were invaded and quoted to me," he said adding that "I felt that the horrors of MascotFlorida were happening all over again."

"It felt to me like this was a well planned attack to silence me as one of the main complainants Kopen Dames Air Max 97 GS Valentines Day Roze Wit ," he said.

Kaldas said that he had "not done anything that would justify this level of intense, intrusive targeting."

"Yet again my privacy has been utterly invaded with operation prospect where my diaries, my notebooks Kopen Dames Air Max 97 Shockproof Roze Oranje , my emails my phone records have all been seized by the Ombudsman, and yet again the justification for this invasion of privacy are completely out of proportion to what is alleged," he said.

"We the police could not treat criminals this way -- and neither should we."

Kaldas said the methodology used by the Ombudsman to him is similar to that used by Joseph McCarthy on whom he alleged were communists or sympathizers in the 1950s in the United States.

The Egyptian-born Coptic Christian who came to Australia with his family as an 8-year-old also said the code name used by the secret police operation was "guido" -- which he said was racist Kopen Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Zwart Rood , as it is one of many derogatory terms used in Australia for non- Anglo Saxons.

He said he was outraged by his treatment by the Ombudsman last year after receiving the highest international security clearances in his field.

Deputy commissioner Burn, who Kaldas suggested was over-zealous when in co-charge of Operation MascotFlorida, admitted members of her team had obtained phone-tap warrants from judges without the necessary proof.

She responded to questions if that was "serious" and "shocking" by replying "yes." But she denied instigating the applications for the warrants based on now admitted falsified allegations against some of those who phones were tapped.

The inquiry continues on Monday.

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chef de Mission of China Liu Peng told a press conference here on Saturday that the spirit of the Chinese athletes showed during these Olympic Games moved and motivated a lot though less medals achieved in Rio.

The Chinese delegation chief briefed on Team China's performance, which saw 24 gold, 18 silver and 26 bronze medals from nine sports and a No. 2 position of all medals and No. 3 collection of golds till the penultimate day of the 16-day grand event.

""With the sport excellence achieved by the Chinese athletes, Team China has met the expectations we set for these Olympics,"" said Liu.

""It's more important, however, that our athletes showed patriotism, collectivism and indomitable spirit while well carrying out sportsmanship during the Games.

""In the meanwhile, more than a half of Team China's gold medalists are Olympic debutants, showing the world that there's further more to expect from future Chinese sports,"" he added.

China sent 416 athletes to the Rio Olympic Games, including 35 Olympic champions, among which three gold medalists of both Beijing 2008 and London 2012, all from the legendary Chinese diving team, defended their respect titles here.

Wu Minxia, a four-time Olympian having won five Olympic golds including one in Rio, said she's extra motivated by her peers and would try her best to stay active in the pool.

""As a member of the heroic Chinese diving team, I'm very proud that my whole team has kept working so hard to establish the unprecedented achievement on Olympic stage.

""I'm truly grateful to be supported by so many people, especially the ones working alongside with me,"" said the 30-year-old. ""We are a team. I'm not able to be so successful in Olympics just by myself. Honor belongs to the whole team.""

There're also some sports that China traditionally holds advantages on, but suffered setbacks in these Olympics, including badminton which was concluded on Saturday when China failed to defend three out of five titles they swept in London.

""The less satisfactory results from specific sports reminded us that no one can lay on the past glories and keep winning without further efforts,"" said Liu.

""In four years, there comes Tokyo 2020. And the Chinese sportsmen and women will keep working hard on both competitive and mass sports, hoping to show better performance and high-note spirit in next Olympics,"" he added. <. http://www.wholesalecheapmlbjerseyschina.com/ Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale College Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Wholesale College Football Jerseys