Foren » Support

Donald Trump is president-elect and will

• 5240 Beiträge
    9. Mai 2018 07:52:44 CEST

TAMPA, Fla. Custom New York Yankees Jerseys . -- Mike Evans has reversed course on his decision to protest the national anthem as long as Donald Trump is president-elect and will stand with his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates, opting to find what he calls more effective ways to communicate his message.In a statement released Tuesday to ESPNs Josina Anderson and the Tampa Bay Times, Evans apologized to the military and anyone else offended by his actions Sunday, when he sat during the national anthem before the Buccaneers game against the Chicago Bears.I want to start by apologizing to all the U.S. military members, their families, and the fans who I offended by my actions on Sunday, Evans said in the statement. It was never my intention as I have tremendous respect for the men and women who serve our country.I have very strong emotions regarding some of the many issues that exist in our society today. I chose to sit as an expression of my frustration towards this years election. It was very personal for me, as it was for so many Americans.With that being said, I will not sit again during the National Anthem because I want to focus my efforts on finding more effective ways to communicate my message and bring about change by supporting organizations and movements that fight for equal rights for minorities.This Sunday, I will be back to standing with my teammates.Asked to clarify Evans definition of the word minorities, the receivers agent, Deryk Gilmore, said it includes people of color, women, LGBT ...?Evans protested the anthem during the Bucs annual Salute to Service game that honors active-duty and reserve military, retired and veteran service members. The star wide receiver also posted in an Instagram comment last week that he did not vote in the Nov. 8 presidential election.Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter said Monday that he was disappointed with Evans decision to sit because of what the anthem stands for.Yeah, Im disappointed for that, said Koetter, who has had his team practice lining up for the national anthem before. I also respect Mikes freedom of speech and freedom of expression.Evans previously has said that he meant no disrespect to the military. Tampa is home to MacDill Air Force Base and 12,000 active service members.I dont want to disrespect the veterans or anything, Evans said Sunday. The men and women that served this country -- Im forever indebted to them. But the things that have been going on in America lately, Im not going to stand for that. Austin Romine Jersey . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Roger Maris Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.shopyankeesstore.com/authentic-mariano-rivera-yankees-jersey/ . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Defending champions Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis eased into the quarterfinal round of the womens doubles event at Wimbledon on Monday. They registered a 6-1, 6-0 win over Christina McHale and Jelena Ostapenko in the third round in 46 minutes.The match proved to be a one sided affair as the top-seeded duo of Mirza and Hingis broke their opponents twice in the first set.Mirza and Hingis won 82 percent of the points on their second serve as compared to 22 percent for their opponents who struggled to hold serve.Mirza and Hingis inflicted a bagel on their opponents in the second set as they broke their serve thrice to comfortably close out the match.Mirza and Hingis had also emerged victorious at the US Open last year and the Australian Open this year. They lost in the third round of the French Open where they were seeking to complete a non-calendar Grand Slam.Boopanna bows outRohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea lost 6-2, 3-6, 4-6, 7-6 (8-6), 8-6 to?John Peers and Henri Kontinen after a hard-fought match in the mens doubles event. Giancarlo Stanton Jersey. The match lasted over two hours and 55 minutes, before the Indo-Romanian pair, seeded sixth, went down to the 10th seeded Finnish-Australian duo.?On Sunday,?Peers and Kontinen had defeated Leander Paes and Marcin Matkowski to reach the pre-quarterfinal round.Bopanna will now be in action in the second round of the mixed doubles with Anastasia Rodionova. He had gotten a bye in the first round.Sania Mirza and Leander Paes also advanced to the second round of the mixed doubles after getting a bye in the first round with partners Ivan Dodig and Martina Hingis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '